Creature Comforts are a small family run business in the south west of England offering a wide variety of pet foods and accessories that always have the pet lover in mind.
WE ARE NOT A DEDICATED WEB BASED STORE WITHOUT A FRONT DOOR. YOU ARE WELCOME TO VISIT US ANYTIME AT ANY OF THE OUTLETS ON OUR LOCATE US PAGE.
We view pets as members of the family, so our aim is to provide customers with products and services that can ensure their beloved pet will enjoy a happy, healthy life. We know how important the human-animal bond is, so our commitment to quality animal care extends to every facet of our business.
Have you ever met an avid animal lover? A dogmatic, borderline-obsessed pet owner? Most of our staff members have over 10 years of experience in their related pet field and will always do their best to help you with relevant sound advice.
From dogs and cats to birds and reptiles, we carry all the essential products to help your pet lead a happy, healthy and productive life. We also carry an assortment of specialized products for small animals, like ferrets and rabbits, but if you can’t find what you want drop us a line as we may have it instore or be able to source it for you.
How do I return an item?
Take your parcel to the post office and request the local courier service, ensuring you opt for the extra compensation if the contents of your parcel exceed the value of £20 – this will ensure you are adequately covered in the unlikely event of your parcel going missing in transit. We will happily refund the cost of your postage if the item you are returning is faulty or was incorrectly sent.
Creaturecomfortsdevon.com cannot be held responsible for any returns parcel lost in the post, therefore please keep your receipt as proof of postage.
The returns address is:
53 High Street,
What is your returns policy?
As long as any goods you send back to us are in their original condition, we will refund your purchase within 14 days of receiving your package or proof that the order has been returned.
How can I contact your couriers?
Please call us on 01271 323003 with any queries relating to your order or delivery..
What are your delivery options?
Due to the current nationwide pandemic we are only offering a delivery service to addresses within easy reach of our stores
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term Creature Comforts or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6 Gold Street, Tiverton, Devon EX16 6PZ. Our company registration number is 0356656. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Creature Comforts is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Creature Comforts may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 17th November 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
contact information including email address
demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Creature Comforts, 11 Joy Street, Barnstaple, Devon.EX31 1BS.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website and its content is copyright of Creature Comforts - © Creature Comforts 2015. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
· you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
· you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.