Vets are seeing a growing number of overweight rabbits, usually as a result of poor diet and lack of exercise. Those extra pounds put a strain on a pet’s good health and can lead to fatal illnesses. Excel Light Nuggets is a complementary calorie-controlled food that will help reduce and control a rabbit’s weight at the correct level.
Burgess Light Rabbit Nuggets
- Naturally high in Beneficial Fibre (38%)
- Prevents selective feeding
- Reduced calorie content
- Unique, all-natural weight control formula helps reduce and then stabilise your rabbit’s weight at the correct level
- Contains a natural prebiotic for digestive health
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for healthy eyes, skin and coat
- Natural antioxidants to support the immune system
Suitable for: All overweight rabbits
Important for: Maintaining good digestive health, preventing selective feeding, and weight control.
Available sizes: 2kg
Feeding guide: If you have not fed Burgess Excel before, introduce it gradually over a 10-day period.
Rabbits 2-2.3kg (Dutch) Feed between 45-55g
Rabbits 2.7-3.6kg (English)) Feed between 60-90g
- Remember that good quality hay and/or grass should make up the majority of your rabbits’ diet and should be available at all times. Rabbits should also be fed a small amount of leafy greens each day. Please talk to your vet for further information.
- If you are currently feeding a muesli style food to your rabbits you should gradually transfer your pets onto a hay and nugget based feeding plan over a period of between 14 and 28 days, by gradually reducing the amount of muesli and increasing the proportion of nuggets until they have completely replaced the mix.
- Always ensure you are monitoring your rabbits’ weight to ensure a healthy weight. Please see the body condition scoring chart here.
- Always ensure fresh clean water is available for your rabbit
What is your returns policy?
As long as any goods you send back to us are in their original condition, we will refund your purchase within 14 days of receiving your package or proof that the order has been returned.
How can I contact your couriers?
Please call us on 01271 323003 with any queries relating to your order or delivery..
What are your delivery options?
We currently only offer a standard 2-3 day delivery service @ £3.95