A delicious, complementary food for adult rabbits that’s high in fibre and rich in nutrients. Excel Tasty Nuggets prevent selective feeding where the rabbit picks out the sweet high sugar elements of the diet and leaves the nutritious and fibre rich elements. Naturally high in Beneficial Fibre (39%)
Burgess Adult Rabbit Nuggets
- Prevents selective feeding
- Contains a natural prebiotic for digestive health
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for healthy eyes, skin and coat
- With mint for extra tastiness
- Natural antioxidants to support the immune system
Suitable for: All adult rabbits (from 4 months – 5 years old)
Important for: Maintaining good digestive health, preventing selective feeding
Available sizes: 2kg, 4kg, 10kg
Feeding guide: Feed your fibrevore an egg cup full of Excel Tasty Nuggets every day as part of The Excel Feeding Plan
- Remember that good quality hay and/or grass should make up the majority of your rabbits’ diet and should be available at all times. Rabbits should also be fed a small amount of leafy greens each day. Please talk to your vet for further information.
- If you are currently feeding a muesli style food to your rabbits you should gradually transfer your pets onto a hay and nugget based feeding plan over a period of between 14 and 28 days, by gradually reducing the amount of muesli and increasing the proportion of nuggets until they have completely replaced the mix.
- Always ensure you are monitoring your rabbits’ weight to ensure a healthy weight. Please see the body condition scoring chart here.
- Always ensure fresh clean water is available for your rabbit
What is your returns policy?
As long as any goods you send back to us are in their original condition, we will refund your purchase within 14 days of receiving your package or proof that the order has been returned.
How can I contact your couriers?
Please call us on 01271 323003 with any queries relating to your order or delivery..
What are your delivery options?
We currently only offer a standard 2-3 day delivery service @ £3.95